
Today is also a special day for another reason - Katie's Birthday!!
My little sister is growing up so fast! Today she turns 12 and this past Monday she started 6th grade (middle school!). It seems like just yesterday that I was giving her baths and helping her hunt Easter eggs . Now she enjoys clothes shopping and listening to mom's ipod.
I wish that I could be in Virginia to help celebrate. Katie, I hope that you have a special birthday (maybe some birthday brownies!). Don't go too crazy - it is a school night! I love you and miss you bunches. You are still my special girl. MMMM Mah (that is a virtual kiss).
My little sister is growing up so fast! Today she turns 12 and this past Monday she started 6th grade (middle school!). It seems like just yesterday that I was giving her baths and helping her hunt Easter eggs . Now she enjoys clothes shopping and listening to mom's ipod.
I wish that I could be in Virginia to help celebrate. Katie, I hope that you have a special birthday (maybe some birthday brownies!). Don't go too crazy - it is a school night! I love you and miss you bunches. You are still my special girl. MMMM Mah (that is a virtual kiss).





0 comments:
Post a Comment