This is just a quick post to share pictures of some adorable outfits my mom purchased for Ms. Siena when she visited Gainesville several weeks ago. The pink outfit on the left is what we are planning to have her wear when she comes home from the hospital - it will be football season, after all!
I also wanted to post a picture of the chair that I picked up at TJ Maxx last weekend. It was too adorable to pass up. Mable is in the picture for scale. It even rocks back and forth.

We finished our childbirth classes this weekend. Our instructor was a midwife whom I expected be named something like Moonbeam. Her name was actually Abigail, but I am pretty sure that she was part of a commune at some point in time. She gave the class a slant towards natural childbirth - shocker, right? - which I actually enjoyed. Greg and I are planning to go the all-natu-rall route for as much of the labor as I can (hopefully all of it). We realize that every delivery is different and that things may happen out of our control, so we are prepared with alot of knowledge. We are just HOPING to avoid using any drug intervention. I also look at it this way - she is fairly small so far, I have wide birthing-style hips, I am fairly athletic, and I have an awesome birth partner (Greg) - these things are working in my favor towards a natural childbirth. I guess we will find out how it turns out in several weeks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment