I will have to add my 32 weeks picture later. It is still on my camera, which is in the car. What can I say - I am too lazy to go outside right now and get it.
I did want to post some pictures from our ultrasound today:

The first two pictures are of the face and head. The last picture is of her little foot. It blows my mind how big she has gotten in the 12 weeks since the last time we went for an ultrasound. She weighs 4 lb 5 oz now and measures exactly in the 50th percentile in every category. Exactly perfect. Her head is already down and the placenta is not blocking her exit. The nurse said that she even has hair! She was very active during the ultrasound - moving all over the place.
Greg has already given her (my belly) lecture about braces because he spotted her sucking her thumb briefly. There was even a bribe involved - something about a longer chain attached to the radiator.
Greg also insisted that the nurse check once more to make sure that she is indeed a she. She is.
I will sleep much better tonight knowing that the baby is growing perfectly and snug inside of me.
Greg has already given her (my belly) lecture about braces because he spotted her sucking her thumb briefly. There was even a bribe involved - something about a longer chain attached to the radiator.
Greg also insisted that the nurse check once more to make sure that she is indeed a she. She is.
I will sleep much better tonight knowing that the baby is growing perfectly and snug inside of me.



1 comments:
I can imagine there has already been some eye rolling by your baby girl during these diatribes--ahem--talks.
Post a Comment