nu=32(6)+85%29976%2923%3B7+85+6723%3Bot1lsi.jpg)
The wonderful people that we work with arranged for us to have a surprise baby shower last Thursday (August 20). Greg was actually in on it, so it was only a surprise for me. He was just being dramatic for the camera (such a ham!). One of the engineers in our office, Laure, hosted the shower at her house. The turn-out was fantastic!

As you can see, we had alot of yummy food. Since Greg loves coconut, but I am not a fan, we had both coconut and chocolate-cream cheese cupcakes.
nu=32(6)+85%298%288%2923%3B7+859%3B923%3Bot1lsi.jpg)
Although we did not play any shower games (which I am perfectly fine with), everyone got to guess the date of arrival for our little one. The dates ranged from September 15 (Greg's guess) to October 14. I am hoping for somewhere in the middle. Greg just does not want the delivery to coincide with the UF-Tenn game or anything fantasy football related. He would prefer a Wednesday delivery - ha! I will see what I can do. The guys from the FFB league all guessed their date based on when they are matched up against Greg.
I will post 34 week belly picture and pictures from the Columbia shower (August 22) in a separate post. I still need to download them from my camera!


0 comments:
Post a Comment