Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

32 Weeks Plus Some



Here is the photo that was taken last Thursday at the 32 week mark. I am definitely getting rounder and more uncomfortable. Due to my increased weight, I am making more pronounced foot impressions in my flip flops. This makes them somewhat uncomfortable. But if this is all I am complaining about, I am doing pretty darn good.

Below are some pictures from my mom, Mimi, and Katie's visit a couple weeks ago. The first shows some of the goodies that my mom and Mimi purchased for Miss. Siena. She is going to be a well-dressed little girl! I will post a picture later of the ADDITIONAL clothes that my mom got for her. The second picture is of Operation Wash, Sort, and Put Away for our collection of little girl clothes. It took four loads of laundry and hours of folding and sorting. I was thankful for the help.




We had our Newborn Care class last night. I think that we were both surprised that we actually learned quite a few things and were glad that we took it. Greg is now a champ at swaddling. The diaper changing may take some more practice. I actually heard him today giving advice to a co-worker (who has 2 kids) on how to soothe a crying baby. That gave me quite the chuckle! We have tonight off and then we go to the Breastfeeding class on Wednesday. Greg thinks that he will be less involved in this class and has questioned his need to go. I told him that he could skip it if he wanted to, but I did not mean it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment