Today we are celebrating our second anniversary. My day started with a treasure hunt of sorts that Greg set up after I went to sleep last night. He placed roses at various locations around the house with notes attached that, when put together, read:
"I love you like the stars above, I'll love you 'till I die"
This is the saying that is inscribed on the inside of his wedding ring (it's from the Romeo and Juliet song for those who don't know).
As if the treasure hunt were not enough, when I got to work this morning, I found this:

What a sweetheart!!!
To top all of this off, Greg is making his Sweedish Meatballs for dinner. This is my favorite meal that he makes. We try to save it for special occasions (my birthday) because it involves quite a bit of cream.
Now everyone can be jealous of what a fabulous husband I have!! I love you Greg! Thank you for making my day and my life super special!!
Now everyone can be jealous of what a fabulous husband I have!! I love you Greg! Thank you for making my day and my life super special!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment