The big date is set. We go in at 11:00 AM for our ultrasound on May 11th. They will look at the bits and pieces and tell us if they think boy or girl (they also check to make sure that all of the organs look good and take measurements of the baby's size). Hopefully our little one will cooperate with us and spread wide. Greg has stated that if the baby is his and a boy, it should be no problem because he will have a huge penis (the baby is definitely his).
We had a good appointment today. I am measuring at about 16 weeks. We heard the heartbeat again and it measured at a healthy 155 beats per minute. We even heard what the doctor described as little kicks. It was very cute! Apparently I have been taking the whole eating for two thing seriously because I was up a whole 7 pounds from last month (I had not gained any weight as of last month). I am going to try and cut back on the cookies and ice cream.
We had a great and overwhelming trip to Babies R Us in Orlando this weekend. I had no idea that there was so much baby stuff out there. I walked around the store in a daze because it was overload for me. I am naturally an indecisive person, so this is going to be very difficult for me. There are about 10 different brands of bottles alone to choose from. And then you have to choose which type of bottle within each brand!
We were able to pick out some cribs that we like. The prices at BRU were so much better than the two stores that sell cribs in Gainesville and they deliver! We are planning to go with a convertible crib that can also function as a toddler bed and full size bed as the baby gets older.
This is the crib we picked out for a girl:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3012845
Monday, April 13, 2009
May 11th
Posted by Marylea at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay- it works! I've got May 11th on my calendar and will try to check out the blog while in Turkey to find out.
Like both cribs! Very smart to get one that converts- didn't know they had those.
Lots of love!
Lauren
Post a Comment