I heard back from the doctor's office the other day that the quad screening came back negative. This is a huge relief as false positives are relatively common, but false negatives are extremely rare. As far as I know, there will not be anymore tests for birth defects unless the ultrasound shows anything abnormal.
I felt the baby kick last night for the first time. It was right after Greg and I had to go chasing Mable when she decided to go exploring beyond our yard. I laid down on the bed, still breathing a little heavy, and could feel all kinds of movement inside. Greg immediately tried to feel around on the outside of my belly, but could not find any thumps. Hopefully he can feel something soon because I feel a little guilty that I am the only one feeling anything right now.
In an effort to get my expanding rear end under control, I have taken up lunging again. I have added in some leg lifts and squats also. Greg and I have gotten into a habit of walking around our neighborhood every evening for about 30 minutes. We both really enjoy these walks. Unfortunately, Greg's hands swell up a little because he refuses to walk with his elbow bent. He feels that it is weird looking (read girlie looking). I, personally, do not care what other people think - I don't like swollen hands!
Greg took a personal day today and went back to Yankeetown for some more fishing. The man LOVES to fish! Here is a photo of the redfish that he caught and is currently at home filleting for dinner:


0 comments:
Post a Comment