Thursday, April 9, 2009
14-15 Weeks
I have been terrible about posting anything lately. To be honest, there has not been much to report. I am having technical difficulties and have not figured out how to add the 14 week picture (above) to the belly pics page. I think that my stomach is definite poking out now. It shows up better in a picture Greg took last Friday:
All of my clothes still fit, but are tight. I can't keep one pair of my jeans buttoned all day while I sit at my desk.
I have another doctor's appointment on Monday. It should be pretty routine: blood pressure, weight, etc. The exciting part will be when I schedule my next appointment which will be for the ultrasound. We will find out if Bilbo is a he or a she (hopefully!).We are supposed to get a 3D ultrasound that includes a DVD.
I learned in New Mexico that physical activity is more difficult than it used to be. Just going up the stairs would get me out of breathe. I am sure that the dry air and change in elevation had something to do with it also.
The second trimester has given me a little more energy. I am trying to walk several times a week and I can stay awake past 9:30 (but don't try calling after 8 or 8:30 because I am not likely to answer).
Greg and I are headed to Orlando on Saturday. We plan to start looking at baby related stuff (car seats, strollers, cribs, etc.). If anyone has any advice on any of these, let me know. We are planning to hit the Babies 'R Us because Gainesville does not have one. I will try to post links to some of the crib bedding that I like tomorrow. I am not going to make any decisions on it until we find out if it is a boy or girl.
Wish Greg luck - he is going baby shopping with his mom and myself!!!
Posted by Marylea at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The comments function should be working now. Thanks to Lauren for the heads up. Let me know (via email) if anyone is still having problems.
Post a Comment