Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show and Tell

I thought that it would be nice to post some pictures of the baby items that I have received/bought up to this point:

Here are some t-shirts, bibs, shoes, and diapers.

A big thank you to my mom for the bibs and shoes and to Bob for the Pampers coupon!!

I hope it does not break my dad's heart too much, but this child will have TONS of Gator gear!



These are some Christmas outfits that I picked up from Belks - 75% off!! My mother thought that I was crazy to buy 4, but the baby can start wearing them the day after Thanksgiving. They were only about $3 each.

















I am going to be away from the blogosphere for several days. Greg and I are headed to New Mexico to visit our good friends, Mike and Lauren, until next Monday. In case anyone was worried, I alerted my doctor that I was flying and she ok'd everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment