Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No Progress

We went in to see the doctor yesterday for our weekly visit. She checked and I am all sealed up. I know that this can change very quickly, but I have a feeling that it is still going to be a little while before we have any progress. We went ahead and made the 41 week appointment while we there.

The worst part is the not knowing....

The good news is that I was able to keep my part of the bargain - I did not go into labor during the UF-Tenn football game. However, watching the game almost sent me in that direction. At least we won.

I have had a bit more energy this week, which is making the waiting more bearable. The swelling is still there, but I am handling it better. Greg has been a dream with cooking dinner and cleaning the dishes afterward. I am a lucky girl! I will admit to slacking off on our evening walks. My tennis shoes no longer fit on my feet. I am still going to water aerobics, though.

In other news, we have an interview with a potential childcare lady tomorrow. She keeps 4 or 5 children in her home and has an opening in mid-February or early March. She was recommended through one of my water aerobics connections. Hopefully this will work out because I am getting a little nervous about what we will do to get me back to work full time (or close to it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment