Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update

I have finally gotten the chance to lay out the gifts I received at the lakehouse baby shower for pictures. I love all of it!!


Greg began his major project of painting the furniture for the baby's room this weekend. It was the hottest weekend of the year and he was out in the garage, drenched in sweat, painting away. The fist dresser has been completed and moved back inside. It looks really good and the paint seems to match the crib perfectly. I am very lucky to be married to a skilled painter. I try to hurry through it too much and make a mess of everything. Two more pieces to go! Then we will need to start on preparing the actual room to put it all in.



My doctor's appointment last Tuesday went well. The baby appears to be right on schedule. I was reprimanded about my weight gain over the last month. It seems that I have now gained almost all of the weight that they wanted me to for the ENTIRE pregnancy. I had really hoped to stay within the 25 to 30 pound range, but it looks like I might surpass that. Awesome. I am trying very hard to cut back on the sweets that have become a staple in my diet. Gone are the ice cream desserts after dinner. Sadness.

I have an appointment on Friday for my 1 hour Glucose Tolerance Test. The results will indicate whether I have developed gestational diabetes. I guess that this is as good of a time as any to cut back on the sweets. I am expecting (hoping) to pass, but you never know.

I will end with a picture of a sweet bunny sent to me by my mom. I was a bunny girl growing up, so it is very appropriate that my little girl with also have a bunny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment