Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's a ......

We had a great time at TPC yesterday, but it was crazy hot! Even in the shade, it must have been over 90 degrees. We had close encounters with Mickleson, Na, Poulter, Singh, Weir, Villegas, Cabrerra, Perry, Malinger, etc. I fell asleep before 9:00 last night.

This morning started a little rough for me. I got up, as usual, and ate breakfast. When I started getting ready, I began to feel breathless and a little weak. I had to sit down three times because of dizzy spells. Then it happened - my first time getting sick. Almost 20 weeks pregnant and I get my first morning sickness! Who knows, it could have just been nerves or exhaustion.

A good omen - we saw the momma and her baby duck walk past the entrance to the doctor's office when we arrived:



Before I get to the juicy part, I want to point out that EVERYONE we spoke to thought that we were going to have a boy (except Meia who works with us and is a mother of a boy and a girl). This EVERYONE includes my mother and my husband. I will say that Greg wanted to change his vote after he heard that EVERYONE else also thought it was a boy.

The ultrasound went wonderful (minus the seemingly endless amount of waiting). The baby looks perfect and is measuring 19w5d, which is only a day off of the original estimate of 19w4d. The baby now weighs 11 ounces. All of the organs and appendages look healthy.



Now the good part - the technician checked three times and she was pretty darn certain that it is a GIRL! After the shock wore off, Greg immediately began his plans for purchasing a length of chain and a used radiator. We are both thrilled. I can now go and purchase one of those adorable orange and blue polka-dot dresses that I have been eyeing! Let the naming game begin!



Below is from the dvd we received from the ultrasound. It is about 3 and 1/2 minutes long.


0 comments:

Post a Comment