I have reached the halfway point! I can't say that time has flown by - it seems to go by very slowly instead.
This was a very exciting week for us. We now know that Greg's blood pressure is going to get higher rather than lower. He claims that he will have to do all of the disciplining, but we will see how he does with a little girl looking up at him with tears in her eyes. It's going to be an adventure.
We have talked about some names and have a few in mind. I think that we may narrow the list down a little more before we start discussing it with others.
Greg was able to feel the baby kick on Wednesday night. I felt the lower part of my stomach tighten up a little followed by some pretty heavy jabs. I put Greg's hand in the right spot and he felt it right away.
I started wearing some of my maternity clothes this week. I have to say - the pants are super comfortable! I think that Greg is terrified that I will never go back to regular pants.
Miss. Mable had her teeth cleaned at the vet this week. They had to knock her out for the procedure, but she seems to be recovering nicely. No extractions! She suddenly stopped eating her dry dog food several weeks ago. I thought that something may have been wrong with her teeth because she would gobble up wet food with no problem. As it turns out, she is just picky and prefers the wet food. She now greets us at the door after work and sticks to me like glue until I feed her. I guess that at 11 years old, she deserves some of the good stuff.

0 comments:
Post a Comment