Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gluttonous

We have a co-worker, Julie, that has been on a strict diet for the past 5 months to try and resolve some health problems. I felt have felt so bad for her, especially during Christmas when a deluge of gifts arrived from clients. She sat there eating her salad while we all gorged ourselves on endless boxes of Godiva chocolates, Harry and David fruits and candies, Hickory Farms goodies, etc. Her desk was even right next to where all the packages arrived.

Julie told me on Monday that her diet had ended and she was allowed to resume normal eating. I immediately promised to make brownies and bring them in Tuesday morning.

Monday night, I set to making brownies with the intention of bringing the whole pan into work for everyone to share. Greg asked if we were going to have any when they were hot out of the oven. A pregnant woman CANNOT be expected to resist such a temptation, so we decided that we would have some when they were ready. Some turned into 1/3 of the pan (with milk, of course).

This morning, I realized that I would probably REALLY like having some more brownies tonight before bed. I made the decision to bring in two large brownies for Julie at work and leave the rest at home for us to enjoy.

I am such a pig now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment