Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growling Tummy

Greg and I spent a labor intensive weekend working in our yard. On Sunday morning, I was so tired from the day before that I slept in until 8 am. I am usually up around 6 am, so this was late for me (I did get up to let Mable out to pee around 7, but I was not really "awake").

After I woke up, I just laid still for a little while before getting out of bed. I noticed that my tummy was making a growly noise every few seconds. After a while, I realized that the noise was coming at very regular intervals. I started timing the pause between each stomach growl. Each growl was exactly 6 seconds apart. This went on for about 10 to 15 minutes before I decided to get up and eat something (I made pancakes - Yum!).

Now I know that when contractions start to come at regular intervals, you are going into labor. But stomach growls?? Has anyone ever heard of this?

In other news, I read that there is supposed to be a full moon on October 4, 2009. My current expected due date is October 1. I am not really into astrology, but they say that more babies are born during a full moon than other times of the month. We will have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment