Site Meter
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Boobs

That's right, this post is going to be about my boobs. Dad, David, Bob, Mark, etc. - if you are out there, you can stop reading HERE.

Somewhere around weeks 7 or 8 I found that my boobs increased in size almost over night. I seemed to be busting out of everything almost overnight. After several weeks of trying to make due with what I had, I decided that I could not take the pain any longer. Last Wednesday Greg and I ventured out to Motherhood Maternity in search of a good new bra. By Greg and I, I mean that Greg sat on a bench in the mall outside the store and I actually went into the store. This is our routine at the mall.

For some reason, I assumed that the people that worked in stores geared to pregnant women would be familiar with what a pregnant woman would need and might actually be able to provide some assistance. I explained to the "girl" working behind the register that I no longer fit into my into my 36C bras and that I needed something a little larger, but that I was not sure how much larger. I decided to disregard everything she said after the following sentence: "Most women increase a cup size after their milk comes in, but they tend to stay the same band size." Um, hello?? I had just explained to the "girl" that I already went up a size of some kind (I was guessing cup) and my milk will not come in for quite some time.

At this point, I took matters into my own hand and picked out several bras and headed to the dressing room. I was able to figure it out on my own, but I came away from the experience with a very bad impression of Motherhood. On a good note, I did score some coupons for diapers and formula!

This past weekend, I discovered that Target has a larger selection of nursing bras at about $5 cheaper than Motherhoood - lesson learned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment